The paper should contain original results of research that are related to the theory, design, implementation, application, exploitation, maintenance or evaluation aspects of the Symposium main topics. Only the papers that have not been published or presented in any way will be accepted for this Symposium.
1. Manuscript Preparation
Prospective authors are invited to submit FULL papers (6 pages max).
The authors should prepare their manuscripts in accordance with the IEEE Conference Template. Manuscripts are to be written in English language. Only PDF format A4 is allowed for submission of the manuscript (PDF does not have to be IEEE-compliant at the initial manuscript submission stage).
The manuscripts should be submitted through the on-line submission system FTNConference.
2. Camera-ready Papers
For all accepted papers, the registration fee must be paid before the submission of camera ready paper. Each paper must have at least one author associated with it who has paid the regular or student registration fee.
IEEE FORMATTING GUIDELINES AND SPECIFICATIONS
Do not add any page numbering, header or footer other than the copyright notice required in the template at the bottom left corner of the first page:
1. For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
2. For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-7281-5067-3/19/$31.00 ©2019 Crown
3. For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
978-1-7281-5067-3/19/$31.00©2019 European Union
4. For all other papers, the copyright notice is:
978-1-7281-5067-3/19/$31.00 ©2019 IEEE
Final versions of accepted papers must be prepared using IEEE PDF eXpress requirements:
• Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress website
• If you never used IEEE PDF eXpress, then click on the link New Users - Click Here and fill in your information.
• If you have used IEEE PDF eXpress before, then enter your email address and password.
• The Conference ID is:
• Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Only if the check for compliance with PDF eXpress was successful, you can submit your final paper. The final paper to be submitted to the FTNConference submission system must be accompanied by a proof of full compliance generated by the PDF eXpress facility.
Papers without the compliance proof will not be included in the IEEE Xplore data base.
SUBMISSION OF THE FINAL PAPER IN THE FTN-CONFERENCE SUBMISSION SYSTEM
For final submission, log into the FTNConference submission system and access your already existing paper ID. Please do not submit a new paper with a new paper ID, but just update the previously submitted paper with the final version using the Update file link.